Welcome to Dr.Nakul Karkare orthopedics surgeon website, where we’re here to offer you comprehensive orthopedic care that spans from Centereach to Farmingville, NY.
We’re your trusted local destination for orthopedic excellence, and we’re dedicated to improving the quality of life for both the residents and individuals in our thriving community.
Our commitment is crystal clear: we aim to deliver the highest level of orthopedic care with a blend of compassion, expertise, and innovation.
We understand the vital role orthopedic health plays in your overall well-being and day-to-day activities. Whether you’re in the process of recovering from a sports-related injury, managing persistent joint discomfort, or seeking expert guidance on orthopedic wellness, our highly skilled team is here to assist you on your path to recovery and achieving optimal mobility.
Our Comprehensive Orthopedic Services Cover:
- Personalized knee replacement is a surgical intervention that entails substituting a damaged knee joint with a custom-designed artificial implant, meticulously tailored to the patient’s unique anatomical structure.
- This implant is meticulously crafted using advanced imaging technology, generating a three-dimensional model of the patient’s knee joint, and subsequently, a bespoke implant that perfectly fits their knee.
- This procedure is recommended for individuals experiencing severe knee pain, stiffness, and swelling, impairing their daily activities and quality of life.
- Tailored knee replacement can effectively alleviate pain, enhance mobility, and elevate the overall quality of life for patients dealing with knee joint issues.
- Dr. Karkare possesses exceptional expertise in minimally invasive surgical techniques for joint replacement, employing innovative methods and state-of-the-art technology to ensure precise implant component placement through smaller, tissue-conserving incisions.
- Patients undergoing customized knee replacement surgery can anticipate reduced pain, quicker recovery, and an improved range of motion compared to conventional knee replacement procedures.
- Hip replacement is a surgical procedure that involves substituting a dysfunctional hip joint with an artificial implant meticulously designed to replicate the natural structure and function of the hip joint, allowing patients to regain mobility and alleviate discomfort.
- This procedure is recommended for individuals grappling with severe hip pain, stiffness, and swelling, which impede their daily activities and quality of life.
- Dr. Karkare is highly skilled in employing both traditional “open” surgical techniques and minimally invasive approaches for hip replacement surgery.
- Patients undergoing hip replacement surgery can look forward to diminished pain, accelerated recovery, and an improved range of motion compared to their condition before the surgery.
- Dr. Karkare employs cutting-edge techniques and state-of-the-art technology to ensure precise placement of implant components through smaller, tissue-preserving incisions.
Advantages of Personalized Knee and Hip Replacement:
- Alleviation of joint pain and discomfort stemming from damage.
- Enhanced mobility and increased range of motion.
- Improved overall quality of life.
- Expedited recovery in comparison to traditional surgical methods.
- Utilization of minimally invasive surgical techniques for reduced pain and swifter recovery.
- Precise implant component placement through smaller, tissue-sparing incisions.
- Customized implants tailored to the patient’s unique anatomy, resulting in superior outcomes.
Dr. Karkare is devoted to delivering comprehensive services for individuals grappling with a diverse array of musculoskeletal conditions. He recognizes the impact that orthopedic ailments and injuries can have on daily life and is dedicated to assisting patients in regaining mobility, relieving pain, and enriching their overall quality of life. Consultations are available at various locations in Manhattan and Long Island, New York, affording patients the flexibility to choose the most convenient location for a no-obligation consultation.
If you are contending with joint pain, stiffness, swelling, or have experienced an injury, do not hesitate to reach out to us. Our team of specialists is here to support your return to the activities you love. We are your neighbors, and your well-being matters to us. Allow us to guide you on your journey to improved orthopedic health.
Farmingville is a hamlet and census-designated place (CDP) located in the town of Brookhaven, Suffolk County, New York, United States. According to the 2010 census, the population of Farmingville was 15,481 .
The initial settlement in what we now know as Farmingville was established during the late 18th century. It was initially named Bald Hills and Mooney Ponds before eventually being designated as Farmingville, even though the local soiland terrain weren’t particularly suitable for farming.
From 1950 to 1982, the Keibel Family operated a 72-acre fruit and vegetable farm in the area. Notably, Farmingville didn’t have its own post office until 1950.
Elijah Terry, the first teacher at the local school, had his residence constructed in 1823, and it stands adjacent to the Bald Hill Schoolhouse, which was built in 1850. The Bald Hill Schoolhouse is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Bald Hill, which is one of the highest points on Long Island, is situated on the Ronkonkoma Moraine. This is where the glacier that shaped Long Island halted its advance. At the summit of Bald Hill lies Vietnam Memorial Park, which includes a red, white, and blue obelisk-shaped monument that was dedicated on November 11, 1991.
The Bald Hill Cultural Center, located here, features the Long Island Community Hospital Amphitheater, which is an outdoor venue. Notably, this area was previously home to a ski facility that operated from 1965 to 1980.
Population Size: As of the 2010 United States Census, Farmingville had a population of approximately 15,481 residents. Please note that population figures may have changed since then.
Age Distribution: In 2010, Farmingville had a diverse age distribution. The median age was approximately 35 years, indicating a mix of young families, middle-aged residents, and older individuals.
Ethnic and Racial Composition: Farmingville’s population was culturally diverse. The 2010 Census reported a mix of ethnicities and races, including White, Hispanic or Latino, African American, Asian, and others. The specific breakdown of these demographics may have shifted over time due to changing migration patterns.
Household Income: In 2010, the median household income in Farmingville was approximately $84,000. This figure can vary over the years due to economic factors.
Educational Attainment: Farmingville residents had varying levels of educational attainment. Some residents had completed high school, while others held bachelor’s degrees or higher. The exact educational distribution can change with time as educational opportunities and workforce needs evolve.
Farmingville, New York, primarily serves as a residential and suburban community, and it may not be widely recognized as a tourist destination. The town and its surrounding areas offer a range of attractions and activities that can appeal to both residents and visitors looking for a quiet escape or a day trip from nearby cities like New York. Here’s a closer look at tourism in Farmingville, NY:
Cultural and Historical Attractions: While Farmingville itself is not known for its historical landmarks, it is located in Suffolk County, which is rich in history. Visitors can explore nearby historical sites such as the Longwood Estate, William Floyd Estate, and the Stony Brook Grist Mill to learn about the region’s past.
Outdoor Recreation: Farmingville and the surrounding areas offer opportunities for outdoor enthusiasts. Residents and tourists alike can enjoy activities like hiking, birdwatching, and picnicking at local parks such as Farmingville Hills County Park and Bald Hill Cultural Park. Additionally, the nearby Smith Point County Park provides access to beautiful beaches along the Atlantic Ocean.
Golfing: Golf enthusiasts can visit the local golf courses, including the Spring Lake Golf Club and Holbrook Country Club, for a relaxing day on the greens.
Festivals and Events: Check the local event calendar for community festivals, concerts, and cultural events. These gatherings offer visitors a chance to experience the town’s vibrant community spirit.
Shopping and Dining: Farmingville itself offers a range of dining options, including local restaurants and eateries serving a variety of cuisines. Additionally, nearby towns like Patchogue and Stony Brook provide a broader selection of restaurants, shops, and entertainment venues.
Proximity to Long Island Attractions: Farmingville’s central location on Long Island makes it a convenient base for exploring other parts of the island. Visitors can take day trips to popular Long Island destinations like the Hamptons, Fire Island, wineries on the North Fork, and Montauk Point.
Natural Beauty: While Farmingville is primarily a suburban community, it is surrounded by the natural beauty of Long Island. Visitors can take leisurely drives through scenic areas or visit nearby parks and preserves to appreciate the island’s natural landscapes.
It’s important to note that Farmingville’s appeal lies in its suburban tranquility and proximity to other attractions on Long Island rather than being a bustling tourist destination in itself.
Visitors seeking a peaceful retreat, outdoor activities, and a taste of Long Island’s culture and history will find Farmingville and its surrounding areas to be a suitable and welcoming place to explore.
Here are the directions from Farmingville, NY to Complete Orthopedics, 1787 Middle Country Road, Centereach, NY 11720:
- Head northwest on Horseblock Road toward Blue Point Road.
- Turn left onto Blue Point Road.
- Turn right onto Portion Road.
- Turn left onto Holbrook Road.
- Turn right onto Middle Country Road.
- The destination will be on your left.
The total distance is approximately 4.6 miles, and it should take around 10 minutes to reach the destination depending on traffic
Pharmacies near Farmingville, NY:
- CVS Pharmacy: Located at 935 Horseblock Road, Farmingville, NY 11738. You can reach them at (631) 6987914. They are open from Monday to Sunday from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Stop & Shop Pharmacy: Located at 2350 North Ocean Avenue, Farmingville, NY 11738. You can reach them at (631) 451-1821. They are open from Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM, Saturday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, and Sunday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Walgreens Pharmacy: Located at 700 Horseblock Road, Farmingville, NY 11738. You can reach them at (631) 732-7646. They are open from Monday to Sunday from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Radiology centers near Farmingville, NY:
- Zwanger Pesiri Radiology: Located at 1729 North Ocean Ave, Medford, NY, 11763. You can reach them at (631) 444-5544. They offer a range of diagnostic imaging services
- Zwanger Pesiri Radiology – Coram: Located at 347 Middle Country Rd, Coram, NY, 11727. You can reach them at (631) 444-5544. They provide patient-centered radiology and imaging services including 3D mammography, MRI, CT, ultrasound, X-ray, and more
- Radiology Medical Imaging Centers: Located at 500 Portion Rd Ste 1, Ronkonkoma, NY 11779. You can reach them at (631) 737-6200. They offer a range of diagnostic imaging services including MRI, CT scans, X-rays, and more
Hospitals and urgent care centers near Farmingville
- CityMD Farmingville Urgent Care – Long Island 2280A N Ocean Ave, Farmingville, NY 11738
- CityMD Selden Urgent Care – Long Island 996 Middle Country Rd, Selden, NY 11784
- Catholic Health Ambulatory & Urgent Care at Centereach
- Stony Brook University Hospital 101 Nicolls Rd, Stony Brook, NY 11794, United States
- Long Island Community Hospital 101 Hospital Rd, Patchogue, NY 11772
We take great pride in providing comprehensive orthopedic care to patients from various hospitals and urgent care centers in our community, including those mentioned earlier.
Whether you have a referral for orthopedic treatment or simply wish to consult with us for any orthopedic concerns, please feel free to reach out to our dedicated 24/7 team. We are here to assist you promptly and compassionately.
Many individuals visit urgent care centers and hospitals for worker compensation and no-fault insurance-related injuries. If your injury does not necessitate a hospital visit, we are pleased to provide professional orthopedic treatment tailored to such cases. Please don’t hesitate to contact us at 516-735-4032 to schedule an appointment with us today. Your well-being is our priority.